Respond to the economic skills challenges of the future with advice from our highly qualified UK, US and Middle East specialists
Tribal’s specialist Middle East team inspects and improves the quality of education in schools, colleges and early years institutions across the United Arab Emirates on behalf of the Ministry of Education and Abu Dhabi Education and Knowledge Department.
We also collect and analyse labour market information to help young people, parents, training providers and employers by aligning the supply of skills with the needs of the future economy.
Policy and strategic advice
- Expert advice to support education and skills reform in the region’s schools
Inspection and evaluation framework development
- Combining the best features and lessons learnt from UK and US education systems
- External inspection of educational provision in schools, colleges and early years settings
Educational Improvement Planning
- Recommendations and support tailored to the specific needs of the institution
Training and professional development
- Tools and support for upskilling and continued professional development
- Celebrating the successful provision of education by early years settings
Labour market analysis
- Collation, aggregation and analysis of labour market information to predict future skills and employment needs