Empower your staff with training and development opportunities that actively raise standards
Tribal’s courses are targeted, effective and designed to help raise standards; never ‘off the shelf’ or ‘one size fits all’. Developed and delivered by experts selected to match your setting and need, our training facilitators tailor each course to your requirements to ensure they have maximum impact for staff learners, empowering them to drive forward school improvement.
- Covering all aspects, all subjects and phases, our experienced and qualified education specialists have current knowledge and expertise in training and professional development
- Delivered at a time and location to suit you, our facilitators carefully tailor each course to your exact requirements
Value for money
- Individually costed according to your needs, our bespoke courses ensure maximum efficiency and impact that can be measured and evaluated to support improved inspection outcomes
Tribal's course helped our school leaders to build an accurate view of their schools and take appropriate action to improve school performance. The training provided a framework and practical ideas to use in school. Our association with Tribal has certainly contributed to our improved Ofsted outcomes.
What areas do you provide professional learning and development opportunities in?
We provide professional learning in these broad areas:
- Leadership and management
- Self-evaluation and review skills
- Performance management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Teaching, learning and assessment
- Lesson observation and feedback
- Preparing for inspections
- Common Inspection Framework
- SEND provision
- Classroom management and behaviour for learning
In addition to these broad areas, our experts cover many other aspects of professional learning so we have the ability to design courses specific to your need.
How is the professional learning delivered?
Our facilitator will liaise with you to understand your exact requirements. We can deliver your training as a course or workshop, with or without assessment, face to face or online. We can also deliver practical, hands on classroom based training, or senior leadership team support and mentoring.
How much does it cost?
Prices start from £995 for a half-day or a twilight session for a group of up to 20 delegates. For one to one support, prices start from £600 per day.
When and where is the training held?
Our training is delivered at a time and location to suit you. We can run events on your premises or a venue of your choosing.
How many people can attend?
We can run training courses, mentoring and coaching for any number of people, from 1 to 100.